These are a great snack that are so simple to make and extra delicious! Plus apples are packed full of fibre and Vitamin C.
- 1 Granny smith apple finely sliced into circles (through the core)
- 1 Red delicious apple finely sliced into circle (through the core)
- 1tsp. Cinnamon
- Heat your oven to 140oC or 120oC fan
- Place your sliced apple on a lightly oiled (use spray oil if you have it) baking tray or line your tray with baking parchment – I used a mandolin to slice my apple thinly and evenly, but you could use a food processor or a knife
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon
- Bake your crisps for 60 -70 minutes until crunchy and golden, then allow to cool